Monday, September 30, 2013

A Noble Theme


My heart is stirred by a noble theme
as I recite my verses for the king;
my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.~ Psalm 45:1


Something has been stirring inside my heart these past 10 days. It began during the women's retreat I attended with an awakening that God was doing something new in my life. Continued during a week of contemplation, prayer, fasting, studying, writing, and affirmation. It concluded with exhortation and confirmation on a day of worship and rest.

While praying a word came to mindbeautiful. And I knew.

My desire is to share my beautiful Lord with others through the themes He places on my heart. These themes have been a burning passion, ever-working in my own life, for many years. I believe my Father-King has led me to this place, prepared me for this place, long before this recent time of contemplation. That He is nudging me forward and expanding the ministry of my words in new ways. Simple ways. To write: stories and His-story. To speak. To share. . .

A noble theme.



1 comment:

  1. Exciting! Those times are so sweet - Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Adventures of the Heart. Be sure to check back for my responses to your comments. Be blessed!