Monday, February 4, 2013

A little note . . .


I'm sorry for having been missing as of late as I've been quite indisposed. I've either been in my writing cave or down with the flu, or both! I still have trouble with my wrist so that is a hindrance, as well. I'd appreciate your prayers for my health and for me to have the stamina, focus, and creativity to finish my tasks ahead. 


But on a cheerier note, some of my friends at the Regency Reflections blog are celebrating their first anniversary with a regency story serial and a scavenger hunt prize package. It sounds like such a delightful way to celebrate! Why not join them for the fun? Their story, A Suitable Match, starts Wednesday.

REGENCY REFLECTIONS >



And, I did manage to get up my monthly post at Colonial Quills on the topic of New Media for Old Times. Perhaps you will find it helpful, and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Adventures of the Heart. Be sure to check back for my responses to your comments. Be blessed!