Things on my agenda include:
- Planning the MFCW conference for October 8th. So excited that Susan Page Davis will be our speaker and both she and Ruth Axtell Morren will be conducting workshops. Oh, and I'm doing a workshop, too!
- Critiquing some chapters for my crit partner Susan Page Davis on her novel which is the 3rd novel in our Love in Four Corners series with Darlene Franklin (bk 2) and moi (bk 1).
- Finishing up my revisions for my publisher on said bk 1, The Shadow Catcher's Daughter.
- Catching up on Website projects for a surgeon and several authors.
- Baking Snickerdoodles. Yes, I confess.
- Planning my vacation for next month. Road trip!
Here's an awesome video about developing your pitch for an agent or editor. It's a real hoot, but I promise you'll learn something from it if you pay attention!