Monday, September 2, 2013

Celebrating my 4th release ~ Mistletoe Memories




I'm celebrating the release of my fourth book Mistletoe Memories! My novella 'Tis the Season starts of this collection of stories set at Schooley's Mountain, New Jersey chronicaling nearly 200 years of history of a very special home.


One of America’s earliest summer resorts began atop the majestically wooded Schooley’s Mountain where the mecca of chalybeate springs (or “magic water”) drew visitors from near and far. Eventually the magic water disappeared, but the memories remained. Folks who live there tell the stories they heard from their grandparents who heard them from their grandparents.

'Tis the Season ~
In 1820, Stephan Yost, resident carpenter of Schooley’s Mountain, New Jersey’s fashionable resort, spends off-season working on repairs, renovations, and constructing new buildings. When he is hired to build a permanent home for the resort's physician and his spirited daughter, Annaliese Braun, in time for Christmas, Stephan finds himself enamored by the precocious spinster. But will he be able to compete for her affections against the advances of a manipulative iron baron?


Each of my books is a labor of love and I'll keep you posted on the special guest posts and interviews for Mistletoe Memories. I hope you'll enjoy meeting the handsome carpenter and impulsive activities director of the Schooley's Mountain resort.

In honor of Labor Day I'd like you to please join me at Colonial Quills where I am posting on the topic of labor in colonial times. I'm discussing the process of hand quilting, the occupation of my heroine in my other recent release Pattern for Romance. Please meet me there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Adventures of the Heart. Be sure to check back for my responses to your comments. Be blessed!