Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spell Chequer
















Eye have a spelling chequer,
It came with my Pea Sea.
It plane lee marks four my revue
Miss Steaks I can knot sea.

Eye strike the quays and type a whirred
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am write oar wrong
It tells me straight a weigh.
Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your shore real glad two no.
Its vary polished in its weigh.
My chequer tolled me sew.
A chequer is a bless thing,
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right all stiles of righting,
And aides me when eye rime.
Each frays come posed up on my screen
Eye trussed too bee a joule.
The chequer pours o'er every word
Two cheque sum spelling rule.

By Jerrold H. Zar



http://www.spellchecker.net/spellcheck/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carla -

    Too funny and too true!

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    P.S. The spammers have discovered you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word - this is PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Adventures of the Heart. Be sure to check back for my responses to your comments. Be blessed!