Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Reflections


If now we see only a glimmer of the Light of Christmas, how amazing it will be when we some day behold Him face to face.  The One who came to us at the perfect moment in history brings light to our own story.  My prayer at Christmas is that we can all do our part to help make this world a little brighter by reflecting the love of Jesus. Christmas blessings to you all!


"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."
1 Corinthians 13:12


Thank you Crista at Pink Sequin Designs for letting me 
share this lovely photo of your Christmas tree.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post, Carla.

    Have a blessed Christmas.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Adventures of the Heart. Be sure to check back for my responses to your comments. Be blessed!