Monday, November 9, 2009

The Least of These


Over at Novel Matters, author Patti Hill is discussing Measuring Success as a Christian Novelist.

"In Jesus' kingdom, success is belief and meeting the needs of "the least of these."  What does this mean for the writer of fictional stories? . . .  I want my stories to demonstrate an aspect of Christ the Lord that is so winsome that the reader will hunger to partake of him."

This is just a nugget from the thoughts she shares.  I aspire to the insights she revealed which are truly goals for this Christian writer.  I was truly overwhelmed her eloquent post and encourage you to visit Patti at  Novel Matters to read the whole of what she said. 


Matthew 25:31-46 

I have some characters that are society outcasts in some of my stories.  I am inspired now to make an extra effort to develop the relationships that they encounter with others and be certain to show not just tell of the love of Christ.


How do you minister to the least of these in your writings?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Adventures of the Heart. Be sure to check back for my responses to your comments. Be blessed!