Friday, September 20, 2013

Feature Friday: Literacy

I've decided to do a little recycling on the last Friday of each month. I've written so many articles that my readers here have most likely not yet seen so I thought it might be nice to share them again.

Since the topic of literacy is a near and dear to my heart I thought I'd mention that September is International Literacy Month. Before becoming a full-time author, I worked for a non-profit adult literacy organization as an office administrator. I also served as a tutor for an adult learner and encourage others to do so as well by contacting ProLiteracy or their local adult literacy agency. Helping adults to improve their reading skills can have a positive effect for generations!

Please join me at Colonial Quills for my previous post on Literacy in Colonial America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Adventures of the Heart. Be sure to check back for my responses to your comments. Be blessed!